We upgraded our learning site to the new version of Moodle, the learning management system we use for all of our online courses. This upgrade brings many features and added security to improve your learning experience.
The latest version of Moodle 3.3.3 comes with better control and security against hackers and spammers. Our academy website is now using the standard security URL (https). That means that all information is using a secure communication protocol that encrypts all the information that travels through the internet.
Amongst the improvements that come with the new version are:
You can now check course progress, upcoming activities and gradeable activities from the new course overview block.
Bulk download files
If your teacher has added folders to your course, you can now download all the files inside them as a zipped folder for easy offline access.
Link directly to forum posts
A new permalink feature allows you easily to copy and share direct links to important forum posts.
Improved quiz navigation styling enables you to easily see questions you got correct.
You can now access the course on your phone or tables using the Moodle app.
- Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants - quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date - receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments - Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress - View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in forums and more - both on and off-line
You can download this version of the Moodle app on the following links:
The site still maintains the look and feel of the previous site, with some small modifications, this to help you manage the transition to the new version.
Sr. Manager E-learning